Infor LN developerColumbus, OH2 years
1. Consultant should have good knowledge in Infor ERP LN Products
2. Hands on experience in Manufacturing, Planning, Sales, Purchase, Warehouse and Service Modules on latest versions.
3. Should have experience in handling Inventory valuations, Quality module and its integrations.
4. Should have at least one full end to end ERP LN Implementation experience
5. An effective team member with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design. Interpret functional specification and convert it into a technical specification
7. Testing and debugging of customization/new developments as per business requirement.
8. Technical knowledge of Infor ERP LN and/or Baan Tools will be a plus. This position demands strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify and fix the problem. Also, requires experience in identifying and providing solution to bugs related to standard ERP LN and customized environment.
lease send your resume to above-mentioned email ID. The Resource should be proficient in Automotive SCH extension module of Baan 4c4, with good technical skills. The resource would be needed to support the business application in an automotive manufacturing company. Experience on EDI will be preferred. Please note no remote request will be entertained. It is a full time job.
*** Only US Citizens, Green Card Holder,Valid H1B Visa or TN Visa Holders need to apply****
Please note Canadian or Mexico Nationals can also apply.
Performing inventory of fixed assets with help of mobile terminals, which have built-in barcode readers or RFID tags, speeds up the inventory process itself and eliminates errors in the identification of fixed assets.
With this purpose, we have developed assetTracker – information system, which enables easy and quick inventory of the fixed assets and is fully integrated into the Infor LN ERP system.
Job Description: One of the largest Retail houses in Sharjah, UAE with multiple operations across GCC is looking for a young dynamic qualified CA or MBA Finance. Well versed with core retail accounting and MIS, Budgetary control, cash flows and fund flows, KPI and dashboard concepts, consolidation etc
The profile should have ideally worked on 2-3 full scale ERP implementations ideally as a key super user of Finance acting as the key resource between Finance, Business and IT to drive the implementation. Also handson exposure in BI tools setting up the financial analytics thats a big plus. Those with experience in Infor LN implementations, Oracle nd SAP financilas would get a preference.
*** PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT IF FORMATTING IN THE POST BELOW IS NOT PROPER ***
Looking for ERP LN Techno-functional analyst for Singapore location.
-ERP LN 10.X, FP5- Preferred technical experience with DAL, AFS, 4GL development.
-Good functional understanding/experience with following modules- Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehouse.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Infor ERP LN Tools/Application Developer?
Do you have functional experience to take on requirements and design solutions with minimal guidance?
Do you strive to create quality solutions that will work with little maintenance afterwards?
Are you keeping an eye on the bigger picture, so that the impact of your program logic on other areas is handled?
Do you pay strong attention to detail?
If your answers are yes, we need you in our team!
The RPM Performance Coatings Group of companies combines five of the world’s leading corrosion protection companies: Stonhard, Fibergrate Composite Structures, Carboline, Flowcrete and Universal Coatings. You will be responsible for requirements analysis, development, and support of our Infor ERP LN environments. Our ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with at least 5 years experience of Infor ERP LN development.
Our development team is primarily located in the offices in Maple Shade, NJ, USA, & Whitby/Toronto, ON, Canada. Working remotely is a possibility, as long as it is in the same time zone to support full interaction with the team.